Program Code: 130508
Offered by: Animation Education Teaching Management Team, Digital Art Dept.
Duration: Four years
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Art
According to increasing demand of IT industry, based on TOPCARES-CDIO ability system，the program implements project-oriented application ability cultivation. Courses are constructed with designed projects based on investigation of film and television industry. The program adopts “2+1+1” mode (2 years of theoretical study, 1 year of workshop practice and 1 year of intern in enterprises), and focus on cultivating applied abilities by integrating in-class courses with after-class activities and combining professional education with student’s character development.
Having completed this program, students are supposed to:
- Have certain level of artistic accomplishment.
- Be familiar with fundamentals of scriptwriting, editing and post-producing of films and televisions.
- Master applied skills in video making, advertisement and packaging for films and televisions.
- Be able to design, create and reprocess films and televisions works.
Graduates may qualify positions in companies or organizations engaged in animation, game, film producing, film and television making, broadcasting, cultural media and other aspects involving abilities in film editing, TV program packaging, advertisement designing and visual effects processing. Possible positions include:
- TV program planner
- Film and video editor
- Photographer / Videographer
- Digital director
- Rigging designer
- TV program packaging designer
- 3-D modeling artist
- Post-production artist
For more information, please consult:
Mr. PANG GANG
TEL: +86 28 64888032
Mr. ZHANG BING
TEL: +86 28 64888330